Please make sure that your manuscript meets the following criteria:
1. Manuscripts are accepted only in Farsi and English.
2. Abstracts of 250 - 250 words are required for all manuscripts submitted.
3. Each manuscript should have five to seven keywords.
4. Manuscripts should generally be no more than 5000 words in length inclusive of
bibliography, footnotes and tables.
5. One author should be designated as the corresponding author of the article.
6. Manuscripts should be organized in the following order: title page; abstract, keywords,
main text, conclusion, acknowledgements and references.
7. Section headings should be concise.
8. All authors of a manuscript should include their full names, affiliations, postal addresses,
telephone numbers and email addresses in the cover page of the manuscript. Please note
that the email address of the corresponding author will normally be displayed in the
online and printed article.
9. All persons who have a reasonable claim to authorship must be named in the manuscript
as co-authors and the order of names should be agreed by all authors.
10. Manuscript should use the APA, version 7.0 available at
11. The footnote referencing system should be applied. A footnote contains the complete citation
12. All references mentioned in the Reference List need to be cited in the text, and vice versa.